Otro amanecer en el trópico: open call for live speakers / mediators
Stiftung Reinbeckhallen is currently looking for students from all areas to participate in the mediation program of the exhibition Otro amanecer en el trópico - Contemporary Cuban artistic practices, curated by Tereza de Arruda, Abel González, Clemens Greiner and Anamely Ramos.
The exhibition throws light upon the current developments in the artistic practices related to Cuba, taking examples from different artistic stances from several generations living in Cuba and abroad.
This open call is for students interested in acting as live speakers during the free admission Fridays, from November 2nd until December 21st.
Stiftung Reinbeckhallen will provide:
- Discussion / training on mediation formats on October 24th
- Guided tour with the curators of the exhibition on October 26th
- Certification of the hours of training and mediation
Students are expected to:
- Take part in the discussion / training on October 24th, 7pm
- Take part in the guided tour with the curators on October 26th, 5pm
- Act as live speakers for at least 4 days (4 hours each day), in dates to be adjusted
- Speak English. German or Spanish are desirable.
If you’re interested, please send us a mail at mediation(@)reinbeckhallen.de until October 21st with:
- your full name
- your university and major
- languages spoken
- your contact
We look forward to meeting you!
More information on the exhibition can be found here.